The five basic principles of Tang Soo Do
- Be loyal to your country.
- Obedience to parents and elders.
- Respect to instructors and seniors.
- Self control.
- Never misuse one's art.
The five main aims
- To foster goodwill and friendship among affiliated members.
- To supervise and maintain the rules and regulations of Tang Soo Do.
- To organise and control National and International events or championships.
- To organise proper guidance on training programmes.
- To assist in the formation of Tang Soo Do clubs in the United Kingdom.